Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
For the protection of patients and staff, we ask that anyone with concerns about COVID-19 symptoms to please call before coming in so that a nurse can speak with you. If you are having severe symptoms, trouble breathing, or a medical or psychiatric emergency, please call 911.
Due to COVID-19, we have reduced hours and changed some services. Please call to make an appointment before coming in. All patients are required to wear masks upon entering our clinic (homemade masks are acceptable). Please see below for more details.
What is Ravenswood doing about COVID-19?
- Please click here for services available via in-person, phone, or video. To learn more about video visits and/or to access scheduled video appointments, click here.
- We screen everyone before they enter our facilities.
- Everyone is required to wear masks in our facilities.
- We isolate sick patients with respiratory problems.
- We sanitize all surfaces regularly.
- Our waiting room chairs are at least 6 feet apart.
- We practice social distancing.
- All patients need to wear masks (homemade masks are acceptable) in our facilities. Masks can be easily made at home as demonstrated by our Surgeon General here. Homemade masks are washable and reusable!
Meet our Newest Providers and Stay Informed on our Most Recent News!
Sign Up For Ravenswood News