To improve the health of the community by providing culturally sensitive, integrated primary and preventative health care to all, regardless of ability to pay or immigration status, and collaborating with community partners to address the social determinants of health.
Our patients will become educated, engaged and empowered to actively manage their health and become advocates for healthy living within their family and the community, inspiring others to value good health as true wealth.
Our Core Values
- High quality health care
- Dignity and respect for all
- Empowering patients to value good health
- Easy access to care
- Strong and permanent ties with our community
- Read about our 2019-2022 Strategic Plan here.
Value & Impact
- Read about value and impact here.