Your Health & Safety are Important to Us!
At Ravenswood, we deeply care about your health and safety. Below are measures we are taking to ensure your safety as well as things you can do to protect yourself and other Ravenswood patients:
What is Ravenswood Doing to Keep Patients Safe?
- We require everyone who comes into our facilities to wear a mask or face covering.
- We screen everyone before they enter our facilities by asking questions about COVID-19 symptoms and checking their temperature.
- We isolate patients with any respiratory problems or recent contact with someone with active COVID-19 and offer telephone or video visits for these patients.
- We practice strict handwashing and sanitizing (we sanitize all surfaces regularly) to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We practice social distancing guidelines and make sure that our lobbies are not overcrowded and our waiting room chairs are at least 6 feet apart.
- To maintain social distancing and prevent crowding in our buildings, we may ask patients to wait in their cars or in a waiting tent outside. We will ask patients for their mobile numbers so we can text them to let them know when it is their turn to enter our buildings for services.
What Patients (YOU) can do to Stay Safe
For the protection of patients and staff, we ask anyone with concerns about COVID-19 symptoms to please call before coming in so that a nurse can speak with you. If you are having severe symptoms, trouble breathing, or a medical or psychiatric emergency, please call 911.
- To prevent crowding in our buildings, please call first for any care that you need (including requesting appointments or requesting refills).
- Stay home, wash your hands, don’t touch your face, and wear a mask if you must go out in public.
- Please come alone to your in-person visits unless you are a parent of a child or a caretaker of an adult. If that is the case, we ask that only 1 parent/caretaker accompany their child/adult and no other people are present.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when entering our buildings.
- Please use our sanitizer upon your arrival and after touching anything.
- Lastly, please let us know of any suggestions to improve our care! Your health and safety are extremely important to us!