Providing Care During COVID-19:
We’re Prepared and Available
Ravenswood is deeply committed to the health and safety of our patients. Please see below for important updates regarding our services and what we are doing to protect your safety.
Services are available (by appointment only)! Please call the numbers below for appointments or to obtain more information.
*Note: Pharmacy pick-up is at the clinic entrance.
**Note: Optical is currently closed.
Want a Telephone or Video Visit?
Good news! Telephone and video visits are available for some of our services. Please call to inquire and a staff will assist you.
- Call 650-330-7400 for Medical, Lab, and Counseling services.
- Call 650-289-7700 for Dental services.
- Call 650-289-7617 for Optometry services (Optical is currently closed).
- Call 650-321-2146 for Pharmacy refills and prescription pick-ups.
- Call 650-327-8717 (or visit MayView’s website here) for information regarding services at our MayView sites.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8am – 7pm
- Tuesday: 12:30pm – 7pm
- Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Saturday: 8am – 1pm
Current Hours for Ravenswood Family Dentistry
- Monday: 8am – 5pm
- Tuesday: 12:30pm – 5pm
- Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
- Thursday: 8am – 5pm
- Friday: 8am – 5pm
Your Health & Safety are Important to Us!
At Ravenswood, we deeply care about your health and safety. Below are measures we are taking to ensure your safety as well as measures you can take to protect yourself and other patients at Ravenswood:
What is Ravenswood Doing to Keep Patients Safe?
- We require everyone who comes into our facilities to wear a mask or face covering.
- We screen everyone before they enter our facilities by asking questions about COVID-19 symptoms and checking their temperature.
- We isolate patients with any respiratory problems or recent contact with someone with active COVID-19 and offer telephone or video visits for these patients.
- We practice strict handwashing and sanitizing (we sanitize all surfaces regularly) to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We practice social distancing guidelines and make sure that our lobbies are not overcrowded and our waiting room chairs are at least 6 feet apart.
- To maintain social distancing and prevent crowding in our buildings, we may ask patients to wait in their cars or in a waiting tent outside. We will ask patients for their mobile numbers so we can text them to let them know when it is their turn to enter our buildings for services.
What can Patients (YOU) do to Keep Safe?
- To prevent crowding in our buildings, please call first for any care that you need (including requesting appointments or requesting refills).
- Please come alone to your in-person visits unless you are a parent of a child or a caretaker of an adult. If that is the case, we ask that only 1 parent/caretaker accompany their child/adult and no other people are present.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when entering our buildings.
- Please use our sanitizer upon your arrival and after touching anything.
- Lastly, please let us know of any suggestions to improve our care! Your health and safety are extremely important to us!
Free COVID-19 Testing Available for Patients
- For more information, please click here.