IMPORTANT UPDATE – PLEASE READ:
Ravenswood Family Health Center is temporarily reducing hours and suspending some services due to COVID-19. Please see below.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8am-5pm
Temporarily Suspended Services:
Routine Medical & Dental
Non-Urgent Medical, Dental, & Behavioral Health
Ravenswood Family Health Center’s Health Care for the Homeless Team works closely with individuals and community partners to connect homeless patients to the resources they need.
Our team connects our homeless patients to care coordination, case management and other services, including:
- Provide information on health and community resources
- Conduct individualized needs assessments
- Develop individualized health care case plans based on each homeless patient’s medical needs
- Assist homeless individuals to schedule and attend appointments
- Provide appointment accompaniment, as needed
- Coordinate transportation to and from appointments
- Provide service navigation and case management support
- Connect to other health care, dental care, and behavioral health services at Ravenswood Family Health Center
- Support homeless individuals enrollment in health coverage/insurance programs
- Help homeless individuals to obtain IDs and other documentation to qualify for social services
- Provide homeless individuals access to hygiene and basic survival supplies through Ravenswood’s Care Closet
For more information and assistance, contact our Health Care for the Homeless Team.
Fax: (650) 561-3704
Phone: (650) 330-7426
For Medical Records, please fax to (650) 321-2002.